Ashton Kutcher Reportedly Developing a Twitcom
4:52 pm, September 27th, 2010
Following the much-hyped premiere of Shatner’s “$#*! My Dad Says,” CBS is reportedly developing another Twitter-inspired sitcom, this one produced by Kutcher, an early and highly visible adopter of the social media platform.
“Shh… Don’t Tell Steve” is based on a covert Twitter feed that chronicles the bumbling, immature actions of the tweeter’s roommate.
“$#*! My Dad Says” was the first television comedy derived from tweets.
Kutcher has nearly 6 million Twitter followers and is among its most active celebrity voices. He’s already had a hand in producing several TV shows.
Would you watch?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings