Sarah Silverman Helping Ashton Kutcher with “Two and a Half Men”?
10:19 pm, July 27th, 2011
According to the tab, since Kutcher’s “old comedy chops… might just be a tad rusty,” Silverman is “coaching him on the finer points of how to trigger yuks in hours-long, intense sessions at his office.”
But that’s not all.
The Enquirer says Silverman might also “be the latest addition to ‘Two and a Half Men,’ signing on as a writer.”
All of this, reiterates the magazine, is being kept “very hush hush.”
In fact, it’s such a secret, not even Kutcher or Silverman know about this.
A source close to the comedienne confirms to GossipCop that the Enquirer story is “completely false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down