Sarah Silverman Helping Ashton Kutcher with “Two and a Half Men”?
10:19 pm, July 27th, 2011
According to the tab, since Kutcher’s “old comedy chops… might just be a tad rusty,” Silverman is “coaching him on the finer points of how to trigger yuks in hours-long, intense sessions at his office.”
But that’s not all.
The Enquirer says Silverman might also “be the latest addition to ‘Two and a Half Men,’ signing on as a writer.”
All of this, reiterates the magazine, is being kept “very hush hush.”
In fact, it’s such a secret, not even Kutcher or Silverman know about this.
A source close to the comedienne confirms to GossipCop that the Enquirer story is “completely false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- OC Star Gets Engaged To A Gossip Girl!
- Kanye West at Philly's Morning Show