Sarah Silverman Helping Ashton Kutcher with “Two and a Half Men”?
10:19 pm, July 27th, 2011
According to the tab, since Kutcher’s “old comedy chops… might just be a tad rusty,” Silverman is “coaching him on the finer points of how to trigger yuks in hours-long, intense sessions at his office.”
But that’s not all.
The Enquirer says Silverman might also “be the latest addition to ‘Two and a Half Men,’ signing on as a writer.”
All of this, reiterates the magazine, is being kept “very hush hush.”
In fact, it’s such a secret, not even Kutcher or Silverman know about this.
A source close to the comedienne confirms to GossipCop that the Enquirer story is “completely false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet