REPORT: Ashton Kutcher Set to Make Even MORE “Two and a Half Men” Cash
9:51 am, August 10th, 2011
Ashton Kutcher might be making even MORE money from “Two and a Half Men” than initially believed.
That’s a lot of money – even more than the $700,000 figure widely reported when he first struck his “Two and a Half Men” deal.
Sheen, of course, wound up raking in roughly $2 million from each episode of the hit sitcom once his own profit-sharing was factored in, making him far and away TV’s highest-paid sitcom actor before his termination.
Kutcher now holds that title.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court