REPORT: Ashton Kutcher Set to Make Even MORE “Two and a Half Men” Cash
9:51 am, August 10th, 2011
Ashton Kutcher might be making even MORE money from “Two and a Half Men” than initially believed.
That’s a lot of money – even more than the $700,000 figure widely reported when he first struck his “Two and a Half Men” deal.
Sheen, of course, wound up raking in roughly $2 million from each episode of the hit sitcom once his own profit-sharing was factored in, making him far and away TV’s highest-paid sitcom actor before his termination.
Kutcher now holds that title.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!