REPORT: Ashton Kutcher Set to Make Even MORE “Two and a Half Men” Cash
9:51 am, August 10th, 2011
Ashton Kutcher might be making even MORE money from “Two and a Half Men” than initially believed.
That’s a lot of money – even more than the $700,000 figure widely reported when he first struck his “Two and a Half Men” deal.
Sheen, of course, wound up raking in roughly $2 million from each episode of the hit sitcom once his own profit-sharing was factored in, making him far and away TV’s highest-paid sitcom actor before his termination.
Kutcher now holds that title.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?