Ashton Kutcher Shows Up to Rumer Willis Concert
10:23 am, March 7th, 2012
The actor stepped out to support Willis at her concert in Hollywood on Monday, standing in the audience as she performed a four-song set.
Kutcher, who came with a pal, could even be seen snapping pictures on his phone as his former stepdaughter was on stage and singing along to the lyrics.
The evening reportedly culminated in a loving a hug between the two, shortly before Kutcher and his friend left.
Moore, who recently left rehab and returned from a Caribbean vacation on Sunday, was not in attendance.
The last time Kutcher, Willis and Moore were all together was at a Golden Globes party in January, where the former couple had a friendly exchange.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- Why Is James Franco Backing a Fashion Documentary?
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?