Ashton Kutcher Shows Up to Rumer Willis Concert
10:23 am, March 7th, 2012
The actor stepped out to support Willis at her concert in Hollywood on Monday, standing in the audience as she performed a four-song set.
Kutcher, who came with a pal, could even be seen snapping pictures on his phone as his former stepdaughter was on stage and singing along to the lyrics.
The evening reportedly culminated in a loving a hug between the two, shortly before Kutcher and his friend left.
Moore, who recently left rehab and returned from a Caribbean vacation on Sunday, was not in attendance.
The last time Kutcher, Willis and Moore were all together was at a Golden Globes party in January, where the former couple had a friendly exchange.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents