Ashton Kutcher: I’m “Interested” in Staying on Two and a Half Men
1:39 pm, January 11th, 2012
“Two and a Half Men” fans may have another season with Ashton Kutcher to look forward to.
Kutcher and some members of the “Men” cast and crew, including creator Chuck Lorre, discussed the show’s future at the Television Critics Association’s winter gathering in Pasadena, California.
“The deal that we structured for the show was kind of a test deal,” Kutcher explained, adding that “having a show people like and want more of, that will dictate my decision” on whether to continue.
During the show’s summer hiatus, Kutcher says he’ll film “a couple of movies.”
Kutcher’s return hinges on whether he and CBS can come to an agreement.
Do you want to see Kutcher stay on “Two and a Half Men”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents