Ashton Kutcher: I’m “Interested” in Staying on Two and a Half Men
1:39 pm, January 11th, 2012
“Two and a Half Men” fans may have another season with Ashton Kutcher to look forward to.
Kutcher and some members of the “Men” cast and crew, including creator Chuck Lorre, discussed the show’s future at the Television Critics Association’s winter gathering in Pasadena, California.
“The deal that we structured for the show was kind of a test deal,” Kutcher explained, adding that “having a show people like and want more of, that will dictate my decision” on whether to continue.
During the show’s summer hiatus, Kutcher says he’ll film “a couple of movies.”
Kutcher’s return hinges on whether he and CBS can come to an agreement.
Do you want to see Kutcher stay on “Two and a Half Men”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Vinny Guadagnino: My Mom Is a Star
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested For DUI
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down