Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore Allegedly Linked to NCAA Recruitment Violations
5:37 pm, October 31st, 2010
According to documents filed by school officials, two high school basketball players were allowed to meet the celebrity couple and other boosters during a September 11 football game.
NCAA rules prohibit potential recruits from having contact with individuals who are considered to represent a university’s athletic interests.
The school regards Iowa native Kutcher as such a representative.
Notes provided by the University of Iowa official who’s charged with NCAA compliance acknowledge that Moore and Kutcher “drew a crowd and created a circus-like atmosphere” at the football stadium.
It’s true the recruits met both celebrities and took pictures with them, but the university termed the violation as “inadvertent.”
Reggie Evans and Dean Oliver, two former members of the Hawkeyes basketball squad, also reportedly met with the two recruits that day, against NCAA rules.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!