Ashton Kutcher Keeping Mila Kunis “Engagement” Secret From Demi Moore?
11:43 am, September 11th, 2013
Um… Gossip Cop debunked this wrong story last week, when a source close to Kunis assured us she is “100 percent NOT engaged.”
But the truth is simply not dramatic enough for Star, which instead alleges the couple is just “keeping their engagement on the down-low to avoid the wrath of Ashton’s soon-to-be-ex-wife, Demi Moore.”
A purported “insider” tells the tabloid, “He gave Mila a promise ring for now because giving her a big engagement ring would only fuel Demi’s hatred.”
The magazine’s “source” alleges that Kutcher and Moore’s divorce “keeps getting nastier,” but says the actor “refuses to let it affect the great relationship he has with Mila.”
That’s funny, because Kutcher and Moore certainly didn’t seem “nasty” towards each other when they were spotted chatting at Burbank Airport on Monday.
Of course, this story is just Star’s weak attempt at perpetuating the initial false engagement report.
Still, Gossip Cop once again checked in with a Kunis insider, who reiterated that the pair is “not engaged.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Kanye West at Philly's Morning Show