Ashton Kutcher “Love Child Shocker!” Cover Is A Laugher
12:00 pm, October 8th, 2011
Masters of the bait-and-switch, In Touch is at it again this week with a cover devoted to Ashton Kutcher‘s “Love Child Shocker!”
But it’s all just a bit of tabloid trickery.
In Touch does not have any “love child” bombshell – just carefully worded misdirection to further sensationalize the ongoing Kutcher-Moore story.
The magazine promotes an “exclusive” interview with Kutcher’s “mistress” – but the “mistress” turns out to be Brittney Jones, whose claims of a fling last year with Kutcher were slammed by the actor’s legal team and never validated.
It’s Jones – not Leal – who speaks with In Touch and alleges that Kutcher and she never practiced birth control, leading to a moment when she “thought she was pregnant” (she wasn’t) and Kutcher supposedly cut ties.
Based on a never-substantiated story of another woman’s non-pregnancy, therefore, In Touch suggests there’s “the very real possibility that Ashton could be the father of a love child” with Leal.
There’s no “baby news,” no pregnancy, and no love child.
The real “shocker” would be if In Touch actually backed up its reckless cover with a story that matched.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?
- Untouched: Old And New Pictures Of 'Completely Natural' Nicole Kidman
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Is Kris Jenner Finally Ready to Leave Bruce?
- Bodysuit Babe: Perrie Edwards