Ashton Kutcher Tapes First “Two and a Half Men” as “Charlie Harper” Dies
11:50 am, August 6th, 2011
Ashton Kutcher debuted in front of the “Two and a Half Men” cameras last night, as he taped the first post-Charlie Sheen episode, a season premiere featuring the funeral of Sheen’s Charlie Harper character.
It’s been revealed that Kutcher’s character, an Internet billionaire named Walden Schmidt, buys the late Harper’s Malibu house, where the sitcom mostly takes place.
Other details about the episode’s story have been kept secret, with scenes reportedly being shot out of sequence and in multiple takes to preserve the mystery.
Series creator and Sheen nemesis Chuck Lorre has not revealed how Harper dies on the show.
The premiere on September 19 coincides with the broadcast of Sheen’s Comedy Central roast.
Are you looking forward to seeing Sheen’s exit/Kutcher’s entrance on “Two and a Half Men”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Lily Aldridge's Beach Bag Must-Haves