Ashton Kutcher Officially Files For Divorce From Demi Moore
4:43 pm, December 21st, 2012
The actor filed documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, citing “irreconcilable differences.”
He is not seeking spousal support, nor requesting that Moore be denied support.
Kutcher and Moore separated in November 2011.
The couple wed in September 2005.
They have no children together.
Kutcher has retained high-powered divorce attorney Laura Wasser.
The filing was first reported by People.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?