Ashton Kutcher Officially Files For Divorce From Demi Moore
4:43 pm, December 21st, 2012
The actor filed documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, citing “irreconcilable differences.”
He is not seeking spousal support, nor requesting that Moore be denied support.
Kutcher and Moore separated in November 2011.
The couple wed in September 2005.
They have no children together.
Kutcher has retained high-powered divorce attorney Laura Wasser.
The filing was first reported by People.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank