Ashton Kutcher Officially Files For Divorce From Demi Moore
4:43 pm, December 21st, 2012
The actor filed documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, citing “irreconcilable differences.”
He is not seeking spousal support, nor requesting that Moore be denied support.
Kutcher and Moore separated in November 2011.
The couple wed in September 2005.
They have no children together.
Kutcher has retained high-powered divorce attorney Laura Wasser.
The filing was first reported by People.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties