Ashton Kutcher Officially Files For Divorce From Demi Moore
4:43 pm, December 21st, 2012
The actor filed documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, citing “irreconcilable differences.”
He is not seeking spousal support, nor requesting that Moore be denied support.
Kutcher and Moore separated in November 2011.
The couple wed in September 2005.
They have no children together.
Kutcher has retained high-powered divorce attorney Laura Wasser.
The filing was first reported by People.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss