Site Thinks Joe Paterno Ended Demi Moore-Ashton Kutcher Marriage
1:41 pm, November 18th, 2011
This is, without a doubt, the most ridiculous “exclusive” we’ve seen in a long time.
According to HollywoodLife, the “final straw” in Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher‘s imploding relationship was… Kutcher’s tweet about Joe Paterno being fired amid the Penn State alleged child rape scandal.
Not reports of earlier affairs, or major professional shakeups, or anything else that may have brought a high-profile, six-year marriage to an end.
No, HollywoodLife’s “sources” say it was “Ashton’s careless tweet about the Penn State football scandal that actually pushed [Demi] over the edge!”
“It looked as if things were progressing, and then of all things when Ashton messed up on Twitter,” explains a logic-challenged “source.”
The insider adds, “[Demi] believed he really didn’t care about the details of things and the embarrassment of that reminded her of the embarrassment he caused her with the cheating. It basically opened the can of worms again resulting in Demi finally deciding to take on the divorce.”
Please read that quote again.
HollywoodLife thinks that Demi Moore was “reminded” of Kutcher’s alleged infidelities because he wrote a premature, misguided tweet about Joe Paterno.
Gossip Cop is proud to present this Moore/Kutcher/Paterno nonsense the title of “Stupidest Story of the Week”!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game