Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Unite to Pray Together
4:29 pm, September 30th, 2011
Amid rumors of a split and allegations that Ashton Kutcher was unfaithful to Demi Moore while partying in San Diego last week, the two were seen together today at the Kabbalah Centre in L.A., where they took part in the services for the second day of Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year.
Paparazzi tried to get shots of the two together, but were unable as Kutcher pulled the couple’s Lexus to a side exit, which Moore came out of and quickly jumped into their car.
So far, neither Kutcher nor Moore have directly addressed the reports.
However, yesterday the “Two and a Half Men” star took to Twitter to post a link to the Spotify page for the Public Enemy song, “Don’t Believe the Hype,” as well as tweeted, “When you ASSUME to know that which you know nothing of you make an ASS out of U and ME.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look