CLAIM: Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Renewing Vows in Israel
3:09 pm, October 10th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
“Ashton And Demi Renew Their Vows!” exclaims Perez Hilton, before snarkily adding, “Publicity stunt?”
He then makes mention of the cheating allegations, which were already debunked by Gossip Cop, and editorializes, “You can’t fool us! This is obviously some ploy to make us think that everything is alright between you two!”
Where do you start?
First , Kutcher and Moore are NOT renewing their vows in Israel, a rep for the actress confirms to Gossip Cop.
Second, everything is fine between the two, who rightfully have decided to ignore the unsubstantiated claims.
Third, the real reason the couple is in Israel is that the social media savvy Kutcher is slated to speak at a conference in the high-tech country.
Once again, the only “fool,” to use Perez’s word, is the blogger himself.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court