CLAIM: Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Renewing Vows in Israel
3:09 pm, October 10th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
“Ashton And Demi Renew Their Vows!” exclaims Perez Hilton, before snarkily adding, “Publicity stunt?”
He then makes mention of the cheating allegations, which were already debunked by Gossip Cop, and editorializes, “You can’t fool us! This is obviously some ploy to make us think that everything is alright between you two!”
Where do you start?
First , Kutcher and Moore are NOT renewing their vows in Israel, a rep for the actress confirms to Gossip Cop.
Second, everything is fine between the two, who rightfully have decided to ignore the unsubstantiated claims.
Third, the real reason the couple is in Israel is that the social media savvy Kutcher is slated to speak at a conference in the high-tech country.
Once again, the only “fool,” to use Perez’s word, is the blogger himself.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together