TAB: Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Have Secret “Night of Passion”
8:41 am, July 12th, 2012
According to “sources” for the supermarket tabloid, the estranged spouses, who split in November, “are attending regular therapy sessions and have resumed a romantic relationship.”
In addition to allegedly “talking on the phone constantly,” the Enquirer also says Moore and Kutcher recently “shared a night of passion” at a pal’s home.
The problem, reports the magazine, is Kutcher’s rumored new girlfriend Mila Kunis, who is supposedly “eager for commitment” from her former “That 70s Show” co-star.
A so-called “insider” tells the tab that Kunis “doesn’t even know that Demi and Ashton are going through counseling and spending nights together,” and that the actor is trying “to figure out how to let her down easy.”
The National Enquirer then tries to cover itself by quoting its supposed source as saying that Moore and Kutcher “have a long way to go before they’re out of the woods.”
So, when the full-on public reunion never happens, the magazine will just pretend it didn’t work out?
Back in reality, Moore and Kutcher did NOT have a “secret reunion.”
And they are NOT in “secret counseling” to save their marriage.
A source close to Moore assures Gossip Cop the tab’s story is entirely NOT TRUE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank