WATCH: Ashton Kutcher’s “Dating Site” Ad
10:32 am, May 2nd, 2012VIDEO
Ashton Kutcher is now an eligible bachelor.
And in a new video for the “dating site” WorldwideLovers.com, the “Two and a Half Men” star portrays several single men looking for love.
But it’s not really a dating site.
It turns out the object of his different characters’ affection is actually Popchips, the snack food Kutcher has been promoting since 2010, when he was named the company’s “president of pop culture.”
Check out Kutcher’s video below, and tell us what you think of the newly-single star doing a mock dating service ad.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now