Ashton Kutcher Asks For Birthday Donations To Fight Child Sex Slavery
11:52 pm, February 7th, 2012VIDEO
Ashton Kutcher celebrated his 34th birthday on Tuesday, and the “Two and a Half Men” star asked fans to mark it by supporting a good cause.
“I’m donating my bday to fighting the sexual exploitation of children,” tweeted Kutcher, who set up a fundraising page for the DNA Foundation, which he founded with Demi Moore to combat child sex slavery.
He promised to match donations, dollar for dollar, up to $350,000.
In an accompanying video, Kutcher says, “I want to thank everyone for all the amazing wishes. I’m determined this year to do everything in my power to make the world a better place, and I want to start by getting right after it today.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!