Ashton Kutcher Asks For Birthday Donations To Fight Child Sex Slavery
11:52 pm, February 7th, 2012VIDEO
Ashton Kutcher celebrated his 34th birthday on Tuesday, and the “Two and a Half Men” star asked fans to mark it by supporting a good cause.
“I’m donating my bday to fighting the sexual exploitation of children,” tweeted Kutcher, who set up a fundraising page for the DNA Foundation, which he founded with Demi Moore to combat child sex slavery.
He promised to match donations, dollar for dollar, up to $350,000.
In an accompanying video, Kutcher says, “I want to thank everyone for all the amazing wishes. I’m determined this year to do everything in my power to make the world a better place, and I want to start by getting right after it today.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Skinny Minnie Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Reese Witherspoon Goes Back to Her Signature Look
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Tom Cruise Consults Doctors About Shrinking?