What’s Going On Between Ashley Tisdale and Zac Efron?
4:48 pm, July 4th, 2011
Once again, a number of sites are flunking some very basic math when it comes to the High School Musical kids.
Ashley Tisdale had a big birthday celebration this weekend to celebrate turning 26.
Tisdale was excited to have Efron there, tweeting, “So happy Zacary made it to my party!!! He’s my brother/best friend!!!”
But outlets including HollywoodLife assume there’s something more sinister to it, wondering whether Tisdale’s “cozy” behavior was “betraying” her friend and Efron ex Vanessa Hudgens.
“Loyalty seemed to be the furthest thing from Ashley and Zac’s mind at the July 2 Malibu shindig,” scolds the site.
Tisdale and Efron, who have been friends for years, played in the waves in front of cameras and a large group of people, including her boyfriend at the LPB Group/Talent Resources Beach House.
She openly acknowledged how happy she was to have her “brother” there.
There’s nothing disloyal or stealthy or romantic about any of this.
Tisdale and Efron are not dating, they’re not hooking up, and they’re not “betraying” Hudgens.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring