Ashley Hebert of “The Bachelorette” Weds J.P. Rosenbaum!
6:49 pm, December 1st, 2012
They tied the knot on Saturday in a Pasadena, California ceremony officiated by the show’s host Chris Harrison.
Hebert and Rosenbaum’s nuptials will be part of a two-hour special on ABC on December 16.
They are the second couple in the history of the hit reality franchise to walk down the aisle, following in the footsteps of Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter, who wed in 2003 and were in attendance for Saturday’s event.
Other guests included Emily Maynard, Ali Fedotowsky, and Jason and Molly Mesnick.
Hebert chose Rosenbaum over Ben Flajnik on “The Bachelorette” Season 7 finale in August 2011.
Congrats to the couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?