Ashley Greene Replaces Anna Kendrick in Zach Braff’s Wish I Was Here
9:22 am, July 17th, 2013
She’ll play the object of affection for Braff’s character’s brother, played by Josh Gad.
Kate Hudson, Mandy Patinkin are also slated to star in Wish I Was Here.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Sarah Silverman Gives Ex Jimmy Kimmel's Stuff Back
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Kanye West Changing Last Name To Kardashian?