Ashley Greene Hopes Pattinson, Stewart Drama “Won’t Taint” Breaking Dawn – Pt. 2
9:56 am, November 12th, 2012
But co-star Ashley Greene hopes the pair’s personal drama doesn’t affect the conclusion of the franchise.
She tells Seventeen, “Hopefully, it won’t taint it and people will still be able to enjoy the movie.”
“I think a lot of people see us as our characters,” continues Greene. “I really want them to still be able to do that.”
That’s not to say that the Breaking Dawn star doesn’t understand the sometimes all-consuming highs and lows of romance.
“I’ve definitely been in relationships where I’ve given too much, and I’ve been in relationships where I haven’t given enough,” the newly-single Greene tells the magazine.
The actress adds, “I think it’s a work in progress. I have to find that person where it clicks.”
You can see the full interview in the December issue of Seventeen.
What do you think of Greene’s comments on Pattinson and Stewart?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?