Ashley Greene Hopes Pattinson, Stewart Drama “Won’t Taint” Breaking Dawn – Pt. 2
9:56 am, November 12th, 2012
But co-star Ashley Greene hopes the pair’s personal drama doesn’t affect the conclusion of the franchise.
She tells Seventeen, “Hopefully, it won’t taint it and people will still be able to enjoy the movie.”
“I think a lot of people see us as our characters,” continues Greene. “I really want them to still be able to do that.”
That’s not to say that the Breaking Dawn star doesn’t understand the sometimes all-consuming highs and lows of romance.
“I’ve definitely been in relationships where I’ve given too much, and I’ve been in relationships where I haven’t given enough,” the newly-single Greene tells the magazine.
The actress adds, “I think it’s a work in progress. I have to find that person where it clicks.”
You can see the full interview in the December issue of Seventeen.
What do you think of Greene’s comments on Pattinson and Stewart?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting