Ashley Greene Hopes Pattinson, Stewart Drama “Won’t Taint” Breaking Dawn – Pt. 2
9:56 am, November 12th, 2012
But co-star Ashley Greene hopes the pair’s personal drama doesn’t affect the conclusion of the franchise.
She tells Seventeen, “Hopefully, it won’t taint it and people will still be able to enjoy the movie.”
“I think a lot of people see us as our characters,” continues Greene. “I really want them to still be able to do that.”
That’s not to say that the Breaking Dawn star doesn’t understand the sometimes all-consuming highs and lows of romance.
“I’ve definitely been in relationships where I’ve given too much, and I’ve been in relationships where I haven’t given enough,” the newly-single Greene tells the magazine.
The actress adds, “I think it’s a work in progress. I have to find that person where it clicks.”
You can see the full interview in the December issue of Seventeen.
What do you think of Greene’s comments on Pattinson and Stewart?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents