Ashley Greene Has Daily “Skype Sessions” With Her Dogs?!
3:54 pm, November 14th, 2012
The mag says Greene, who recently split from Reeve Carney, “prefers face time with her pooches instead of a boyfriend.”
A supposed “friend” of the star explains, “Ashley travels a lot for work and misses her dogs.”
“They’re like her children — she makes her assistant set up a computer so she can video chat with them every day,” adds the purported pal.
That’s pretty out there… this story, we mean.
While we’re sure Greene loves her dogs Marlo and Theo, the idea that the busy, globe-trotting actress video chats with her animals on a daily basis is preposterous, even by Star’s standards.
In any case, a source close to Greene tells Gossip Cop the mag’s dog tail is completely “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?