Ashley Greene’s Dog Dead in Fire
4:52 pm, March 22nd, 2013
One of Ashley Greene’s dogs died in the fire that destroyed her apartment on Friday, according to multiple outlets.
As Gossip Cop reported, a blaze ripped through the Twilight actress’ condo in West Hollywood before 10 a.m., with the cause still not determined.
There are conflicting reports about whether Greene, her brother and another man were actually in the apartment at the time of the incident.
What has been confirmed is that one of the star’s fox terriers was still there as flames engulfed the residence, and that Greene’s companions were unable to rescue the pet.
TMZ has obtained video — which we will not post here — of a grieving Greene holding what the site says is her late dog, wrapped in a sheet.
According to the outlet, Greene’s other dog was not seriously harmed but will be checked out.
What a horrible story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014