Ashley Greene’s Dog Dead in Fire
4:52 pm, March 22nd, 2013
One of Ashley Greene’s dogs died in the fire that destroyed her apartment on Friday, according to multiple outlets.
As Gossip Cop reported, a blaze ripped through the Twilight actress’ condo in West Hollywood before 10 a.m., with the cause still not determined.
There are conflicting reports about whether Greene, her brother and another man were actually in the apartment at the time of the incident.
What has been confirmed is that one of the star’s fox terriers was still there as flames engulfed the residence, and that Greene’s companions were unable to rescue the pet.
TMZ has obtained video — which we will not post here — of a grieving Greene holding what the site says is her late dog, wrapped in a sheet.
According to the outlet, Greene’s other dog was not seriously harmed but will be checked out.
What a horrible story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller