Ashley Greene Crack Pipe Allegedly Found In Apartment Fire; New Lawsuit Claims Star Seemed “Drunk Or Under The Influence”
A crack pipe was allegedly found in Ashley Greene’s apartment after last year’s devastating fire, according to a new lawsuit filed by the building manager.
As Gossip Cop reported at the time, Green’s West Hollywood apartment unit went up in flames in March 2013 after a lit candle reportedly ignited fabric. Greene, her brother, and another man were all home sleeping at the time, but managed to escape. Tragically, one of her dogs died in the blaze. And the fire was so severe that nearby apartments were also damaged.
The owners and tenants of those units have since sued Greene, along with the building manager, Adrian Mayorga, who claims he suffered permanent respiratory damage in the incident. TMZ has obtained Mayorga’s deposition from his lawsuit, in which he alleges that a glass crack pipe was found by one of the men cleaning out Greene’s apartment after the fire.
Mayorga further says that he was the first to see Greene and the others emerge from the apartment, allegedly looking “disoriented.” “They looked like they were drunk or under the influence of something,” he claimed in the sworn testimony. Mayorga further noted that in the chaos of the situation, “The only people I saw getting treated was Ashley Greene, her brother Joe Greene, and her — the current boyfriend, Ryan Phillippe.”
TMZ, however, says that Phillippe gave a deposition of his own this week, in which he denies not only having been at Greene’s place at the time of the fire, but insists he had never even been to the apartment ever. His camp never publicly commented on reports claiming that he was involved.
Gossip Cop hears Green’s team will not be commenting on the new allegations.