Ashley Greene to Star in ABC Drama Americana
3:22 pm, February 29th, 2012
Ashley Greene is coming to TV!
The Twilight actress has been tapped to costar alongside Anthony LaPaglia in ”Americana,” a new ABC drama about a famous family in the fashion industry.
Greene will play a young designer named Alice, whose arrival at the fashion house causes drama within the family and its company.
The actress did a five-episode arc on ABC’s “Pan Am” last fall.
Are you looking forward to seeing Greene’s new show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?