Ashlee Simpson’s “Hard Partying” to Trigger Custody Fight with Pete Wentz?
3:17 pm, April 10th, 2013
“World War III has erupted between Ashlee Simpson and ex-husband Pete Wentz over the blonde beauty’s hard partying,” sources tell the National Enquirer, which once falsely declared that Simpson and her sister Jessica were engaged in “World War III” over their clothing venture.
(The Enquirer needs fresh writing as badly as it needs better sources.)
In any case, the tabloid insists that Wentz believes Simpson is “spiraling out of control,” and he’s “considering fighting for primary custody of their 4-year-old son, Bronx.”
“Ashlee has been drinking like a fish, and she’s a fixture on the club and house-party scene,” explains an Enquirer “insider.”
The mag source adds, “Pete is at his wit’s end over Ashlee. He’s angry that she hasn’t been maintaining Bronx’s sleeping schedule and that she sometimes uses the TV as his ‘baby sitter.’”
According to the outlet, Wentz is angling for a new custody arrangement.
“But Ashlee is resisting, and it could get ugly,” contends the Enquirer source. “Pete says that if Ashlee doesn’t change her partying ways or agree to his custody demands, he’ll go to court. And having her dirty laundry aired in public would be very embarrassing for Ashlee.”
She is NOT “spiraling” out of control, and there is NO brewing custody fight with Wentz.
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer report is totally untrue.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'