BLOG: Ashlee Simpson’s “Hard Partying” Has Pete Wentz “Concerned For Son”
12:47 pm, February 28th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
“Ashlee Simpson’s recent spate of hard partying is starting to worry her ex-husband, Pete Wentz, who is concerned about the impact it’s having on their young son Bronx,” begins a breathless piece from RadarOnline.
The webloid claims the singer-actress has been “partying hard as she struggles to deal with her parents’ shocking split.”
A so-called “source” tells the blog, “Ashlee is in the dog house right now with Pete,” explaining, “He’s concerned that she’s burning the candle at both ends and worried about the effect on Bronx if she continues in this current state.”
Another purported “insider” alleges Simpson was acting “out of control” during a recent night out at Pink Taco in Hollywood, saying, “She was downing drinks like there was no tomorrow.”
Wentz has now supposedly put his foot down and told her “she has to cut back on the partying,” alleges the first “source,” who adds that even Simpson’s mom Tina has “been worried about Ashlee too.”
No, she hasn’t.
Nor is Wentz concerned about his ex-wife.
Gossip Cop spoke with multiple sources close to the Simpson family, who all slammed the blog’s report as NOT TRUE.
One of our insiders tells us Simpson’s main “priority is Bronx.”
Noting that Wentz is currently on tour, our source points out that “he wouldn’t leave Bronx with her” if he had any concerns about his son’s well-being.
If that’s not enough, Wentz’s team similarly blasted the webloid’s claims, telling us, “Ashlee and Pete are working together to co-parent and there is no truth to this.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri