Arnold Schwarzenegger to Release Memoir in 2012
10:10 am, September 22nd, 2011
Arnold Schwarzenegger has signed a deal to write a memoir, his publisher Simon & Schuster confirmed Thursday.
The book, titled “Total Recall,” is slated to be released in October 2012.
Schwarzenegger’s memoir will cover his acting career and experience as the governor of California, as well as his early work as a bodybuilder.
Simon & Schuster’s Jonathan Karp said in a statement, “Truly, Arnold is one of the most fascinating figures of our time, and one of the greatest success stories in the world.”
“Nobody has a life story even close to his,” adds Karp.
The Terminator star began quietly working on the book in 2010.
Peter Petre, the former executive editor of Fortune, is assisting Schwarzenegger with the writing.
Would you be interested to read Schwarzenegger’s memoir?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- The Real Reasons Ke$ha Uses Glitter