Arnold Schwarzenegger No Longer Fighting Shriver Spousal Support
5:30 am, July 26th, 2011
Arnold Schwarzenegger filed an amended response to Maria Shriver‘s divorce petition, which asked for joint custody of the couple’s two minor sons, Patrick and Christopher, spousal support, and for the former governor to pay her attorneys’ fees.
In his first response, Schwarzenegger sought to deny Shriver spousal support and asked that they each cover their respective lawyers’ fee.
But after the public relations nightmare of Schwarzenegger filing his response while their son Christopher lay in the hospital following a beach accident, the actor-turner-politician put in new divorce papers that don’t contest spousal support.
Shriver and Schwarzenegger separated in May after 25 years of marriage.
What do you think about Schwarzenegger’s reversal?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist