Arnold Schwarzenegger Says He Still Loves Maria Shriver, Wants To Reconcile
10:08 am, January 22nd, 2013
The Last Stand star spoke with German newspaper Bild, and is quoted as saying, “We’re not fighting any war. I still hope for reconciliation. I still love Maria.”
Schwarzenegger tells the outlet he spent Christmas with Shriver and their children.
Shriver filed for divorce in 2011 after 25 years of marriage following the bombshell revelation that Schwarzenegger had fathered a secret love child with a housekeeper.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?