Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver Separate After 25 Years
11:34 pm, May 9th, 2011NEWS
Shriver moved out of their Brentwood mansion a few weeks ago.
Tonight, the couple released the following statement: “This has been a time of great personal and professional transition for each of us… After a great deal of thought, reflection, discussion and prayer, we came to this decision together. At this time, we are living apart while we work on the future of our relationship.”
The statement went on to say, “We are continuing to parent our four children together. They are the light and the center of both of our lives… We consider this a private matter and neither we nor any of our friends or family will have further comment.”
Schwarzenegger and Shriver asked “for compassion and respect from the media and the public.”
What do you think of this news?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- 29 Celebrities With Porn Star Doppelgangers
- Michael Weatherly and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2!
- Why Lindsay Lohan Is Suing Grand Theft Auto
- Paulina Gretzky and Dustin Johnson Make it Official