Arnold Schwarzenegger Admits Fathering Child with Household Staffer
6:16 am, May 17th, 2011
Arnold Schwarzenegger has admitted to fathering a child more than a decade ago with a longtime member of his household staff.
When Schwarzenegger was first questioned by the Los Angeles Times about possibly having a child out of his marriage, he acknowledged in a statement that only after he left the governor’s office did he tell “[his] wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago” before first running for public office.
“I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family,” the statement went on to say. “There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.”
The statement concluded, “I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time. While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not. ”
The woman who had Schwarzenegger’s kid retired earlier this year after working for the family for 20 years.
What do you think of this bombshell?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young