Arnold Schwarzenegger: My Affair Was “Stupidest Thing I’ve Done” (VIDEO)
12:11 pm, September 28th, 2012VIDEO
When asked about the “betrayal,” the former governor admits that his indiscretion with housekeeper Mildred Baena was among the worst things he’s ever done.
“I think it was the stupidest thing I’ve done in the whole relationship,” Schwarzenegger says, adding, “It was terrible.”
And while he never cops to betraying or cheating on Shriver, he says the revelation that he had secretly fathered a child with Baena caused considerable harm to his once solid family life.
“It inflicted tremendous pain on Maria and unbelievable pain on the kids,” says the actor and former governor.
Check out the preview below!
Schwarzenegger’s full “60 Minutes” interview — his first since splitting with Shriver — will air Sunday on CBS.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna