Catching Fire Casting “Down to Two” Top Contenders?
11:33 am, June 6th, 2012
“The Hunger Games: The Search For Finnick Odair Is Down To TWO??” reads a Perez Hilton headline.
According to the blogger, who blocks Gossip Cop on Twitter (because he’s afraid of us), “Rumor has it, the search for the right person to play the fyyynest [sic] guy in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire has been narrowed down to Armie Hammer, Taylor Kitsch and Garrett Hedlund.”
Hilton quickly notes that Kitsch has voiced no interest in the role, so “that means…. the District 4 champ will either be Garrett or Armie!”
So, are Hedlund and Hammer really the last men standing?
While it’s possible either actor could be cast in the movie, reports claiming they are the final two in the running are “so not true,” says Catching Fire producer Nina Jacobson.
“That’s the thing that’s crazy — people are like way ahead of where we are. We’ve not narrowed things down by any means,” she tells the Los Angeles Times.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- The Ultimate Guide To Taylor Swifts Celebrity Feuds
- 66 Celebrities Whose Real Names Might Surprise You
- What Makes Katy Perry A Biohazard In Australia?