Catching Fire Casting “Down to Two” Top Contenders?
11:33 am, June 6th, 2012
“The Hunger Games: The Search For Finnick Odair Is Down To TWO??” reads a Perez Hilton headline.
According to the blogger, who blocks Gossip Cop on Twitter (because he’s afraid of us), “Rumor has it, the search for the right person to play the fyyynest [sic] guy in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire has been narrowed down to Armie Hammer, Taylor Kitsch and Garrett Hedlund.”
Hilton quickly notes that Kitsch has voiced no interest in the role, so “that means…. the District 4 champ will either be Garrett or Armie!”
So, are Hedlund and Hammer really the last men standing?
While it’s possible either actor could be cast in the movie, reports claiming they are the final two in the running are “so not true,” says Catching Fire producer Nina Jacobson.
“That’s the thing that’s crazy — people are like way ahead of where we are. We’ve not narrowed things down by any means,” she tells the Los Angeles Times.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court