Ariel Winter’s Mom Denies Abuse, Alleges Modern Family Star in Illicit Relationship
10:58 am, November 9th, 2012
The mother of “Modern Family” actress Ariel Winter is denying accusations that she has abused her daughter, and is alleging the 14-year-old is having a sexual relationship with an adult actor.
Winter’s mom Crystal Workman reportedly argued during a recent guardianship hearing that the young star has been having an illicit relationship with 18-year-old actor Cameron Palatas, and claimed the two were caught in bed together.
Workman appeared to be making the allegations to deflect from her daughter’s abuse accusations, and law enforcement sources believe Winter was, in fact, being physically and emotionally abused.
Workman reportedly never mentioned the relationship to police until the court hearing, says TMZ.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Winter has been placed in the temporary guardianship of her older sister Shanelle Workman, and her mother has been ordered to stay more than 100 yards away from her.
Shanelle was also reportedly abused by their mother when she was young.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired