Ariel Winter’s Mom Denies Abuse, Alleges Modern Family Star in Illicit Relationship
10:58 am, November 9th, 2012
The mother of “Modern Family” actress Ariel Winter is denying accusations that she has abused her daughter, and is alleging the 14-year-old is having a sexual relationship with an adult actor.
Winter’s mom Crystal Workman reportedly argued during a recent guardianship hearing that the young star has been having an illicit relationship with 18-year-old actor Cameron Palatas, and claimed the two were caught in bed together.
Workman appeared to be making the allegations to deflect from her daughter’s abuse accusations, and law enforcement sources believe Winter was, in fact, being physically and emotionally abused.
Workman reportedly never mentioned the relationship to police until the court hearing, says TMZ.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Winter has been placed in the temporary guardianship of her older sister Shanelle Workman, and her mother has been ordered to stay more than 100 yards away from her.
Shanelle was also reportedly abused by their mother when she was young.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Hayley Williams Greets Fans In Great Graphics
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?