Modern Family Star Ariel Winter Subjected to Emotional Abuse, Says Judge
6:07 pm, November 20th, 2012
Ariel Winter, the 14-year-old “Modern Family” star who was removed from her mom’s house following abuse allegations, will remain in the care of her older sister Shanelle Workman for several weeks more after a judge determined on Tuesday that her mom Crystal Workman should not regain custody of her daughter.
In his ruling, Judge Michael Levanas noted that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services determined Winter had been subjected to some emotional abuse, but that allegations of physical abusive were “inconclusive.”
The Department of Children and Family Services also recommended that the actress’ older sister be given permanent guardianship of Winter.
A trial to decide that issue is slated for December 12.
Crystal Workman has denied abusing her daughter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL