Modern Family Star Ariel Winter Subjected to Emotional Abuse, Says Judge
6:07 pm, November 20th, 2012
Ariel Winter, the 14-year-old “Modern Family” star who was removed from her mom’s house following abuse allegations, will remain in the care of her older sister Shanelle Workman for several weeks more after a judge determined on Tuesday that her mom Crystal Workman should not regain custody of her daughter.
In his ruling, Judge Michael Levanas noted that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services determined Winter had been subjected to some emotional abuse, but that allegations of physical abusive were “inconclusive.”
The Department of Children and Family Services also recommended that the actress’ older sister be given permanent guardianship of Winter.
A trial to decide that issue is slated for December 12.
Crystal Workman has denied abusing her daughter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 15 Hilarious Jay Z Pool Memes
- Celeb Hotties And Their Shirtless Selfies!