Emily Maynard Dumped By Arie Luyendyk Before Bachelorette Finale?
4:06 pm, July 25th, 2012
The mag claims Maynard was really “in love” with runner-up Arie Luyendyk, but that he dumped her after supposedly learning that she had “slept with” Holm the night of their fantasy suite date.
That never happened, but OK.
Anyway, a so-called “source” for the tabloid says Luyendyk confronted Maynard during their real final date, telling her, “I don’t think I want to do this.”
The race car driver allegedly said, “I understand the show, but you’re sleeping with other people, too — this isn’t a sign of the person I want to be with.”
Um… so why didn’t we see this on TV?
In Touch’s “insider” claims that “in a last-minute attempt to save Emily from embarrassment” ABC producers “contacted Arie and offered him money, a free vacation and a shot at becoming the next ‘Bachelor’ in exchange for shooting a date scene in which Emily would ‘dump’ him.”
This is a reality show — not a national conspiracy.
Did Luyendyk also write a fake journal and secretly fly to North Carolina as part of ABC’s “master scheme”?
Additionally, him dumping Maynard on the finale would have drawn massive buzz and huge ratings, so it’s safe to say the network wouldn’t go out of its way to cover up the supposed incident.
In any case, a show insider tells Gossip Cop the tab’s elaborate tale is completely “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?