Ariana Grande: Justin Bieber “Dangerous” Situation Not “Funny,” Singer “Most Visible Yet Isolated Human Being” (VIDEO)
11:13 am, January 26th, 2014VIDEO
Speaking to Mix 104.1 at a pre-Grammys radio event, Grande said she’s upset by the amount of people mocking Bieber when he’s clearly very troubled.
She continued, “It’s gotten to a point where I just want him to be okay. It’s this very serious thing. And it’s not just like a kid who’s, you know, screwing around. It’s dangerous. It’s very serious and upsetting.”
“And I don’t think it’s something to make fun of anymore. I don’t think it’s funny anymore,” said Grande.
The songstress went on to add that Bieber is “the most visible and yet isolated human being I’ve ever met.”
Check out the full interview below, including Grande’s take on Miley Cyrus.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court