Ariana Grande: Justin Bieber “Dangerous” Situation Not “Funny,” Singer “Most Visible Yet Isolated Human Being” (VIDEO)
11:13 am, January 26th, 2014VIDEO
Speaking to Mix 104.1 at a pre-Grammys radio event, Grande said she’s upset by the amount of people mocking Bieber when he’s clearly very troubled.
She continued, “It’s gotten to a point where I just want him to be okay. It’s this very serious thing. And it’s not just like a kid who’s, you know, screwing around. It’s dangerous. It’s very serious and upsetting.”
“And I don’t think it’s something to make fun of anymore. I don’t think it’s funny anymore,” said Grande.
The songstress went on to add that Bieber is “the most visible and yet isolated human being I’ve ever met.”
Check out the full interview below, including Grande’s take on Miley Cyrus.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?