Ariana Grande On Haters: ‘You Can’t Let 12-Year-Old From Minnesota Ruin Your Day’
5:13 pm, December 27th, 2013PHOTO
The “Baby I” singer tells the magazine, “I’m a lot [more shy] than people think. I don’t go online when I’m dealing with sh*t. This is a very amazing time in my life, but also the most stressful. I’m adjusting and I’m learning.”
As for Internet haters, Grande reveals, “For a very long time it affected me. And I was like, ‘But they don’t know the story!’ or ‘But they don’t know me!’”
She continues, “My friends were like, ‘That’s the thing. They don’t know you and they never will. You can’t let a 12-year-old in Minnesota ruin your day.’”
The “Sam & Cat” star also talks about The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes, from whom she may have recently split.
Grande says that doing long distance with Sykes is “not as tough as people would think,” sharing, “We have the same music manager, so we can see each other’s schedules and plan little trips as often as we can.”
The magazine hits newsstands on January 2.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?