Ariana Grande: I Do NOT Have Eating Disorder
7:08 pm, June 17th, 2013
Ariana Grande has taken to her Tumblr account to dispel eating disorder rumors.
The “Victorious” actress thanked fans for their concern, but said the speculation she has a health problem is getting “blown out of proportion” so she wanted to address the reports herself.
Grande admitted, “Yes, I lost a bit of weigh last year,” but said it’s only because she “stopped eating junk food and started making healthy choices.”
The Nickelodeon star explained, “The lifestyle change I chose to make last August is not and was never about being skinnier. I just wasn’t taking care of myself at all. I was making really poor choices.”
“The reason why I lost as much weight as I did is because I used to live on junk food,” wrote “The Way” singer, who added, “I’ve struggled with awful hypoglycemia for my whole life and it’s improved a ton since I changed my eating habits.”
Grande also addressed fans who were wondering about her religion after she was spotted wearing a red string for Kabbalah.
The actress shared, “I’ve always been a little bit of everything when it comes to religion. I was born Roman Catholic and I still go to church sometimes and of course celebrate Christmas and Easter and go get my ashes on Ash Wednesday and Palm Sunday. I grew up in Boca so I celebrated Jewish holidays with all of my closest friends and know a bit of Hebrew.”
Grande went on to reveal, “Nobody knows this but I also meditate every day and do spiritual energy work. So I’m kind of all over the place as far as religion / spirituality, but I like it all.”
What do you think about Grande’s very open Tumblr post?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His