Ariana Grande: I Do NOT Have Eating Disorder
7:08 pm, June 17th, 2013
Ariana Grande has taken to her Tumblr account to dispel eating disorder rumors.
The “Victorious” actress thanked fans for their concern, but said the speculation she has a health problem is getting “blown out of proportion” so she wanted to address the reports herself.
Grande admitted, “Yes, I lost a bit of weigh last year,” but said it’s only because she “stopped eating junk food and started making healthy choices.”
The Nickelodeon star explained, “The lifestyle change I chose to make last August is not and was never about being skinnier. I just wasn’t taking care of myself at all. I was making really poor choices.”
“The reason why I lost as much weight as I did is because I used to live on junk food,” wrote “The Way” singer, who added, “I’ve struggled with awful hypoglycemia for my whole life and it’s improved a ton since I changed my eating habits.”
Grande also addressed fans who were wondering about her religion after she was spotted wearing a red string for Kabbalah.
The actress shared, “I’ve always been a little bit of everything when it comes to religion. I was born Roman Catholic and I still go to church sometimes and of course celebrate Christmas and Easter and go get my ashes on Ash Wednesday and Palm Sunday. I grew up in Boca so I celebrated Jewish holidays with all of my closest friends and know a bit of Hebrew.”
Grande went on to reveal, “Nobody knows this but I also meditate every day and do spiritual energy work. So I’m kind of all over the place as far as religion / spirituality, but I like it all.”
What do you think about Grande’s very open Tumblr post?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting