Ariana Grande Does NOT Have Cocaine Problem, Gearing Up To Sue Perez Hilton For False Claims
1:28 pm, February 20th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
Ariana Grande does NOT have a cocaine problem, despite a completely FALSE rumor started by Perez Hilton.
On Sunday, the blogger began barraging the singer with faux concern on Twitter, writing, “Are you okay? I heard someone saw you doing cocaine at a party! Stay away from drugs Ariana!!!”
Perez also tweeted to Grande’s brother Frankie, “Please make sure Ariana stays away from cocaine. I’m hearing awful things about what she’s been doing!”
He even wrote to Nickelodeon, where the actress works on “Sam & Cat,” saying, “Hopefully you guys can help her before it’s too severe!”
But Perez’s claims are 100 percent untrue, and Grande is planning to sue the blogger for his false allegations.
A close Grande source tells Gossip Cop exclusively that Perez’s claims are “all lies” and “not true.”
In fact, we’re told the star is so anti-drugs that she’s even afraid to take over-the-counter medication like Tylenol.
Music insiders speculate that the cocaine allegations may be a “vendetta” by Perez, who allegedly tried to be Grande’s manager.
He “approached her and got rejected,” says a close family confidant, who feels his attacks against her and her fans are “personal.”
The blogger’s claims may also be retribution for some of Grande’s fans allegedly writing mean comments about the blogger’s son.
Perez even tweeted to Grande, “For every day your fans continue to spam me on social media, I will continue to tweet you. I know you see my tweets. I win! :-)”
Gossip Cop hears from the Grande confidant that she’s already “hired litigators to sue him for slander.”
SEE SCREENSHOTS OF PEREZ’S TWEETS BELOW (courtesy of ONTD).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank