Ariana Grande’s Brother Slams Her Ex-Boyfriend Jai Brooks: He “CRUSHED Her With Phone Breakup”
5:46 pm, September 25th, 2013
After Grande and The Wanted member went public on Tuesday, some fans speculated whether there was any overlap between their romance and Grande’s relationship with Brooks, which ended last month.
The “Sam & Cat” star’s brother Frankie soon took to Twitter to defend Grande, tweeting, “Anybody who believes that rumor about my sister needs to pause. Open their eyes and remember how much she loved him.”
Frankie added, “He CRUSHED her w/ a phone breakup and to see Ari that miserable broke MY heart. It was a sad time for us all.”
Grande’s brother then appeared to accuse Brooks of starting the rumors, writing, “Spreading lies to get over a broken heart is just as bad as breaking someone’s heart in the first place & I’d appreciate it not happen.”
Brooks reportedly flipped when he got wind of Frankie’s tweets, allegedly telling the aspiring actor, “don’t u dare f**king talk about me when u don’t know sh*t. i havnt said anything. why do you feel the need to?”
The tweet has since but deleted, but Brooks responded to Grande’s brother indirectly in a subsequent post, saying, “When someone says sh*t to try and make me look bad, I am 100% going to stick up for myself. I don’t care what anyone else says.”
Grande herself has stayed mum on her brother and ex-boyfriend’s feud.
What do you think of all the drama surrounding Grande, Brooks and Sykes?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss