Franklin Rep: “Aretha is Fine”
1:01 am, December 28th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
Aretha Franklin is the latest celebrity to fall victim to Internet rumors of an early demise.
Many of the reports noted that the “Queen of Soul” recently underwent surgery, and claimed that it was for pancreatic cancer.
And while it’s true Franklin recently had an operation, it is 100 percent FALSE that she died.
A rep for Franklin tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “Aretha is fine.”
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again, Gossip Cop sincerely hopes the only thing that dies out are these horrible hoaxes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?