Franklin Rep: “Aretha is Fine”
1:01 am, December 28th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
Aretha Franklin is the latest celebrity to fall victim to Internet rumors of an early demise.
Many of the reports noted that the “Queen of Soul” recently underwent surgery, and claimed that it was for pancreatic cancer.
And while it’s true Franklin recently had an operation, it is 100 percent FALSE that she died.
A rep for Franklin tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “Aretha is fine.”
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again, Gossip Cop sincerely hopes the only thing that dies out are these horrible hoaxes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014