Aretha Franklin Calls Off Engagement
1:30 pm, January 23rd, 2012
That was fast.
It looks like Aretha Franklin won’t be walking down the aisle after all.
The singer and beau William “Willie” Wilkerson have called off their engagement, Gossip Cop can confirm.
Franklin says in a statement, “Will and I have decided we were moving a little too fast, and there were a number of things that had not been thought through thoroughly.”
“There will be no wedding at this time,” she adds.
The couple’s plan to wed was announced earlier this month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Mermaid Style: Jade Thirwall's Under The Sea Tee
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Blonde Bombshell: Anne Hathaway
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Hot Supermodels And Their Kids
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down