Six-Year-Old Girl SHOCKS America’s Got Talent Judges With Heavy Metal (VIDEO)
11:35 pm, June 25th, 2013VIDEO
The “America’s Got Talent” judges were in for a BIG surprise when dainty six-year-old Aaralyn O’Neil walked out on stage.
The little girl was there to sing while her 9-year-old brother, Izzy, played the drums.
But this wasn’t your run-of-the-mill kiddie performance.
Aralyn was singing heavy metal.
As Mel B told her afterwards, “Scary Spice is officially scared.”
Check out the shocking video below for the judges’ priceless reactions!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair