Six-Year-Old Girl SHOCKS America’s Got Talent Judges With Heavy Metal (VIDEO)
11:35 pm, June 25th, 2013VIDEO
The “America’s Got Talent” judges were in for a BIG surprise when dainty six-year-old Aaralyn O’Neil walked out on stage.
The little girl was there to sing while her 9-year-old brother, Izzy, played the drums.
But this wasn’t your run-of-the-mill kiddie performance.
Aralyn was singing heavy metal.
As Mel B told her afterwards, “Scary Spice is officially scared.”
Check out the shocking video below for the judges’ priceless reactions!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank