Apollo Nida, Husband of Real Housewives Star Phaedra Parks, Charged in Wild Alleged Identity Theft and Fraud Scheme
4:38 pm, January 25th, 2014
His alleged scheme was pretty wild.
According to the U.S. Secret Service, Nida created fake companies, enabling him to access databases with sensitive information about the individuals whose identities he then allegedly stole.
He is accused of opening phony bank accounts, under the names of the victims, and then filling those accounts with stolen U.S. Treasury checks, auto loan payments, and unclaimed money from state and federal agencies.
Nida also allegedly deposited stolen retirement checks for Delta Airlines employees.
A woman named Gayla St. Julien, who was arrested in September 2013, claims that she was Nida’s “right hand b*tch” in carrying out his alleged schemes.
Nida, who has previously been in prison for racketeering, was released on a pretrial bond of $25,000.
A hearing is set for February 12.
His wife, “Real Housewives” star Parks, is an attorney.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship