Anne Hathaway Forgets Underwear, Flashes Photographers at Les Mis Premiere
2:02 pm, December 11th, 2012
Anne Hathaway had a bit of a fashion faux pas at the Les Miserables New York premiere on Monday night, inadvertently flashing photographers as she exited her car in a high-slitted gown — sans underwear.
The actress, sporting a Tom Ford cape-back dress and bondage-style stilettos, was seemingly unaware of her wardrobe malfunction as she stepped out on the red carpet.
What did you think of Hathaway’s vampy red carpet look?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents