Anne Hathaway Forgets Underwear, Flashes Photographers at Les Mis Premiere
2:02 pm, December 11th, 2012
Anne Hathaway had a bit of a fashion faux pas at the Les Miserables New York premiere on Monday night, inadvertently flashing photographers as she exited her car in a high-slitted gown — sans underwear.
The actress, sporting a Tom Ford cape-back dress and bondage-style stilettos, was seemingly unaware of her wardrobe malfunction as she stepped out on the red carpet.
What did you think of Hathaway’s vampy red carpet look?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids