Anne Hathaway: “My Heart Aches and Breaks” For Dark Knight Shooting Victims
1:13 pm, July 22nd, 2012
“My heart aches and breaks for the lives taken and altered by this unfathomably senseless act,” says Hathaway in a statement to Gossip Cop, adding, “I am at a loss for words how to express my sorrow. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.”
On Saturday, her co-star Christian Bale said, “Words cannot express the horror that I feel. I cannot begin to truly understand the pain and grief of the victims and their loved ones, but my heart goes out to them.”
Their statements are the latest in a wave of reactions to the tragedy.
On Friday, Hathaway and Bale’s director, Christopher Nolan, expressed his own grief and pain, calling the attack “unbearably savage.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained