Anne Hathaway: “My Heart Aches and Breaks” For Dark Knight Shooting Victims
1:13 pm, July 22nd, 2012
“My heart aches and breaks for the lives taken and altered by this unfathomably senseless act,” says Hathaway in a statement to Gossip Cop, adding, “I am at a loss for words how to express my sorrow. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.”
On Saturday, her co-star Christian Bale said, “Words cannot express the horror that I feel. I cannot begin to truly understand the pain and grief of the victims and their loved ones, but my heart goes out to them.”
Their statements are the latest in a wave of reactions to the tragedy.
On Friday, Hathaway and Bale’s director, Christopher Nolan, expressed his own grief and pain, calling the attack “unbearably savage.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014