Anne Hathaway Working With “Team of Writers” on Oscar Acceptance Speech?!
5:36 pm, January 23rd, 2013
Anne Hathaway is “already rehearsing her Oscar speech,” reports Star.
The mag writes that “despite getting groans for feigning overwhelming emotion during her Golden Globes acceptance speech for her role in Les Misérables,” the actress is “planning another cringeworthy monologue for the Oscars.”
A so-called “pal” of Hathaway tells Star, “She’s so sure she’ll win that she’s working with a team of writers to compose a ‘killer’ acceptance speech.”
Yes, because people regularly describe acceptance speeches as “killer.”
Anyhow, Star quotes the supposed friend as saying, “If she doesn’t win for Best Supporting Actress, it’ll take all her acting skills to hide her disappointment.”
There’s another very natural sounding quote (cough).
But that’s not the end of the tab’s “report.”
Star goes on to claim that Hathaway is “obsessing over every other aspect of the big night, turning her NYC pad into an Oscar rehearsal center.”
The mag alleges, “Anne’s dedicated three rooms for fittings, makeup tests and to practice her red carpet interviews.”
This story, that is.
Hathaway is a seasoned actress and awards show vet, and this is not even her first Oscar nomination (she received a Best Actress nod for Rachel Getting Married in 2008).
Also, she hasn’t even been to New York in the past couple of weeks, so the claim about her turning her apartment into an Oscar rehearsal center is BOGUS.
A source close to Hathaway tells Gossip Cop the magazine’s story is complete and utter b.s.
Perhaps it’s time Star hire a new “team of writers.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank