Anne Hathaway Still in Close Contact With Jailed Ex-Boyfriend?
5:44 pm, July 20th, 2011
According to a supposed “insider” for the tabloid, “The two have been exchanging letters, and Raffaello has even been giving business and career advice to Anne from behind bars.”
Although their relationship ended in 2008 when Raffaello was convicted of money-laundering and fraud, Hathaway “never stopped caring for him and still respects him,” reveals the mag’s so-called “source.”
And despite her now dating actor Adam Shulman, the Enquirer says she ”still has deep feelings for the convicted fraudster.”
“Friends are now urging her to stay away from the real estate crook, who is expected to be released next year,” adds the mag.
The Enquirer expects us to believe that not only is Hathaway still tight with the man who repeatedly lied to and publicly humiliated her, but that she’s also seeking career advice from him?
Not a chance.
Regardless, a source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop the story is “complete and utter b.s.” and assures us “she has had NO contact with him.”
Like Follieri, the Enquirer is BUSTED.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years