CLAIM: Anne Hathaway May Be Pregnant
9:52 am, July 14th, 2012
Is Anne Hathaway pregnant?
That’s what webloid RadarOnline seems to think.
The site claims Hathaway and fiancé Adam Shulman “certainly were celebrating something exciting on Thursday night,” adding that “eyewitnesses” say the couple “may have just announced baby news to their families!”
“Not only did both Anne and Adam have their parents at dinner with them, which is unusual,” explains a so-called “eyewitness,” but the amount of excitement “made it clear that they were celebrating some major news.”
The webloid’s source claims Hathaway didn’t have any wine at dinner, and looked like she had a “bump on her belly.”
There’s also this bit of expert analysis: “Anne and Adam are already engaged, so the only other good news could be a baby on the way!”
Wait, no one shows happiness at a family dinner unless there’s an engagement or baby announcement?
In any case, RadarOnline’s speculation is once again totally off base.
The couple is not expecting a baby.
“She is not pregnant,” a source close to Hathaway tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!