CLAIM: Anne Hathaway May Be Pregnant
9:52 am, July 14th, 2012
Is Anne Hathaway pregnant?
That’s what webloid RadarOnline seems to think.
The site claims Hathaway and fiancé Adam Shulman “certainly were celebrating something exciting on Thursday night,” adding that “eyewitnesses” say the couple “may have just announced baby news to their families!”
“Not only did both Anne and Adam have their parents at dinner with them, which is unusual,” explains a so-called “eyewitness,” but the amount of excitement “made it clear that they were celebrating some major news.”
The webloid’s source claims Hathaway didn’t have any wine at dinner, and looked like she had a “bump on her belly.”
There’s also this bit of expert analysis: “Anne and Adam are already engaged, so the only other good news could be a baby on the way!”
Wait, no one shows happiness at a family dinner unless there’s an engagement or baby announcement?
In any case, RadarOnline’s speculation is once again totally off base.
The couple is not expecting a baby.
“She is not pregnant,” a source close to Hathaway tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Easily Achieve 'A-List' Hair Color
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Amanda Bynes' Nose Job Mystery
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Khaki And Casual Combat Style With Demi Lovato
- Style: Taylor Swift Knows Her Geometry
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled